Current Visitation Guidelines
We are so pleased to welcome visitors to the Friendly Home! For current masking and COVID visitor testing and screening guidelines, please inquire at the Reception Desk or call (585) 381-1600.
- Compassionate care visits will be allowed at all times, regardless of the resident’s vaccination status, the county’s COVID-19 positivity rate, and/or an outbreak. If the Member is on isolation precautions, visitors must wear the appropriate PPE during their visit. If you have a question about whether you are a designated compassionate care visitor or would like to become one, please contact your Social Worker.
- Visitors may come to the Friendly Home seven days a week, and are encouraged to consider visiting between 10:30am – 8:30pm.
- Visitors are discouraged from coming during the lunch hour to help with maintaining appropriate physical distance in neighborhood dining rooms.
- The Friendly Home requests that all visitors be vaccinated against COVID. Vaccination is requested, but not required.
- Physical distance should be maintained as much as possible within the confines of the room or visiting area.
- Outdoor visitation is highly encouraged when weather and staffing conditions permit, as long as the Member chooses to do so and it is not contraindicated by Nursing/Medical due to the Member’s medical condition.
- The Friendly Home can arrange Zoom visits for Members’ loved ones who live out of town and don’t have anyone locally who can coordinate these visits with the Member. Please use this link to arrange Zoom visits ONLY in these circumstances, as we have limited staff resources available to assist. If you have questions, please contact Courtney Pierce, Director of Life Enrichment, at email@example.com or (585) 789-3121.
- If Members leave the building for offsite visits, they may be tested for COVID at regular intervals upon their return.
- Dog visits are permitted under the following conditions, providing that the animal’s up-to-date vaccination records are on file at the Friendly Home. Please contact Courtney Pierce at (585) 789-3121 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- The dog appears healthy.
- The dog has not had any exposures to humans or other pets with COVID-19.
FRIENDLY HOME EMERGENCY PANDEMIC PLAN
You may find the Friendly Home’s Emergency Pandemic Plan in our Brochure Library.