Current Cloverwood Senior Living Visitor Restrictions
June 12, 2020 UPDATE:
Visitors to the Cloverwood campus are now allowed with the following limitations:
1) Only two visitors per patio home or apartment at a time.
2) Guests of apartment residents must first stop at the Cloverwood reception desk for screening. Visitors will then be directed to the closest entry to the apartment to limit movement throughout the common areas. For instance, if you live on the first floor, your guest may be directed to enter your apartment through your patio door.
3) Guests visiting patio home residents do not need to stop at the front desk for screening.
4) All residents and all guests are asked to be respectful of their neighbors while spending time outside. This means wearing a mask and practicing social distancing. This is for everyone’s safety.
5) Residents are asked to self-monitor for any COVID-like symptoms after being visited, including fever, coughing, shortness of breath, etc. If you experience any signs or symptoms of the virus, please contact your primary care physician immediately.
As always, the health, well-being and safety of our residents is our top priority, and we will continue to take any and all measures to minimize the risk of COVID-19 within our community.
We greatly appreciate your support as we work together on behalf of those we serve. If you feel you have an urgent reason to visit, please call (585) 248-1100.
News & Information
- We are assessing transportation services and activities on a daily basis. Please call the Cloverwood concierge desk or tune in to Touchtown on channel 1389 for updates.
- Amid the coronavirus outbreak, temporary operations of the Cloverwood main dining room will be as follows:
- You may call for delivery or pick-up between the hours of 10:00am and 6:00pm Monday through Saturday. Please call x1501 from your apartment or 248-1181 from your patio home.
- You may call for delivery or pick-up between the hours of 10:00am and 2:00pm on Sunday.
- The daily specials and dinner menu will only be available for delivery after 3:00pm.
- All orders will be delivered as soon as they are ready unless you specify a specific time.
- We will not be limiting the menu at this time and are working closely with our vendors to provide you excellent dining options.
- Outdoor dining begins on Tuesday, June 16 by reservation only and weather permitting.
We are learning more information from the federal, state and local government daily, and we will keep you informed as new details, regulations and guidelines are released. We appreciate your adherence to the procedures outlined above, and for any others that will be forthcoming as the situation evolves.
Remember that these practices are being implemented to protect you, your guests and our staff, and we will continue to follow government and CDC guidelines to reduce the risk of COVID-19 and other infectious illnesses.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation very closely, and will keep you informed as new details emerge. The safety and well-being of our residents is our top priority, and we will take all necessary actions and precautions to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Updated: June 12, 2020