Current Cloverwood Senior Living Visitor Restrictions
Visitors to the Cloverwood campus are now allowed with the following limitations:
1) Only two visitors per patio home or apartment at a time.
2) Guests of apartment residents must first stop at the Cloverwood reception desk for screening. Visitors will then be directed to the closest entry to the apartment to limit movement throughout the common areas. For instance, if you live on the first floor, your guest may be directed to enter your apartment through your patio door.
3) Guests visiting patio home residents do not need to stop at the front desk for screening.
4) All residents and all guests are asked to be respectful of their neighbors while spending time outside. This means wearing a mask and practicing social distancing. This is for everyone’s safety.
5) Residents are asked to self-monitor for any COVID-like symptoms after being visited, including fever, coughing, shortness of breath, etc. If you experience any signs or symptoms of the virus, please contact your primary care physician immediately.
As always, the health, well-being and safety of our residents is our top priority, and we will continue to take any and all measures to minimize the risk of COVID-19 within our community.
We greatly appreciate your support as we work together on behalf of those we serve. If you feel you have an urgent reason to visit, please call (585) 248-1100.
News & Information
We are learning more information from the federal, state and local government on a regular basis, and we will keep you informed as new details, regulations and guidelines are released. We appreciate your cooperation!
Remember that these practices are being implemented to protect you, your guests and our staff, and we will continue to follow government and CDC guidelines to reduce the risk of COVID-19 and other infectious illnesses.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation very closely, and will keep you informed as new details emerge. The safety and well-being of our residents is our top priority, and we will take all necessary actions and precautions to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.