Current Cloverwood Senior Living Visitor Guidelines
1) It is recommended that visitors to patio homes or apartments are kept to a minimum for the safety of all.
2) Guests of apartment residents must first stop at the Cloverwood reception desk for screening.
3) Guests visiting patio home residents do not need to stop at the front desk for screening.
4) Residents are asked to self-monitor for any COVID-like symptoms after being visited, including fever, coughing, shortness of breath, etc. If you experience any signs or symptoms of the virus, please contact your primary care physician immediately.
5) UPDATE 12/28/21: At this time, guests are not permitted to join residents in the Cloverwood and Glenmere dining rooms until further notice.
As always, the health, well-being and safety of our residents is our top priority, and we will continue to take any and all measures to minimize the risk of COVID-19 within our community.
We greatly appreciate your support as we work together on behalf of those we serve.
News & Information
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation very closely, and will keep you informed as new details emerge. The safety and well-being of our residents is our top priority, and we will take all necessary actions and precautions to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.