Explore Rewarding Career Opportunities at Friendly Senior Living!
Friendly Senior Living is Rochester’s natural choice for retirement and senior living. The excellent reputations of all Friendly Senior Living communities are based upon the dedication of our employees, who take great pride in providing top-quality services and unparalleled attention to our residents. Our friendly family atmosphere extends to our employees.
We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and competitive compensation and benefits packages. To find out more about our benefits package, click here
- Health and dental with optional Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Paid time off for vacation and personal time
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with employee match
- Variety of voluntary supplemental insurances
- Tuition Assistance with plenty of growth opportunities, including paid CNA/LPN training programs
- Employee assistance program
- Scrubs vouchers
- On-site employee cafeteria and meal options
- Discounted tickets to attractions, car washes, cell phone plans and MUCH MORE!
If you want to make a difference in the lives of older adults, please view our employment opportunities.
Why Choose a Career in Senior Living?
Our employees describe working with older adults as rewarding, satisfying, important, inspiring and worthwhile! At Friendly Senior Living, you will build meaningful relationships with those we serve, as well as with their loved ones. You’ll make a positive difference every day, gain a new perspective on aging, and be part of an exceptional team of caring professionals.
Friendly Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer and perform criminal background checks, physicals and drug screenings on employees.
Friendly Senior Living offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting the Human Resources Department at (585) 789-3205.