Especially designed for residents who are capable of living in an apartment setting but require daily assistance with personal care, medications and other support services. With exceptional amenities and a friendly, attentive staff, life here is so much more enjoyable because of trusted support.
At Glenmere we offer Assisted Living, Enhanced Assisted Living and Memory Care services.
At all levels of care, we provide:
- Personal care assistance
- Medication management (including diabetes)
- R.N. Nurse Manager and Nursing staff on site
- On-site physician visits and lab services
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Three chef-prepared meals per day and appetizing, nutritious snacks
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Exceptional and physically distanced recreational, social and educational programs
- Scheduled transportation
- Basic cable television and all utilities (except phone)
- Same day move-ins available
- In-person family visitation per New York State Department of Health guidelines
Take a Closer Look in and Around Independent Senior Apartments at Glenmere
Glenmere Assisted Living
The moment you arrive at Glenmere, you’ll feel the warmth of a comfortable, supportive community. Assisted living at Glenmere meets an important need for residents who are capable of living in an apartment setting but require daily assistance with personal care, medications and other support services. With exceptional amenities and a friendly, attentive staff, Glenmere is an inviting, uplifting community where family, friends and neighbors enjoy gathering together and living each day to the fullest.
Glenmere is licensed and regulated as an Assisted Living Residence by the New York State Department of Health, so you can be assured of the highest standards of care and service available. And unlike most providers, Glenmere offers a complete range of New York State-licensed assisted-living services: Assisted Living, Enhanced Assisted Living, Memory Care Assisted Living and Short-Term Respite Care.
Our personable, professional staff would be happy to answer all of your questions about living at Glenmere. You’ll get the answers you seek, the support you need, and the peace of mind to move forward with confidence, knowing that you’ve made a well-informed decision.
View our helpful brochure that can help you determine if assisted living is the right choice for your loved one.
Glenmere Enhanced Assisted Living
Glenmere is among the first providers in the Rochester area to receive New York State Department of Health certification to provide enhanced assisted-living services. Enhanced assisted living includes all of Glenmere’s standard assisted-living services, with the following additional services provided as necessary based on each resident’s individualized plan of care:
- One-person physical assistance with transferring (e.g., from sitting to standing, getting in and out of bed, using the restroom)
- One-person physical assistance with mobility (e.g., walking, wheelchair, electric wheelchair or scooter)
- Assistance with medical equipment (e.g., oxygen, ostomy, catheter, C-PAP)
- Assistance with incontinence care
Enhanced assisted living at Glenmere is an excellent alternative for residents whose care needs exceed what basic assisted living can meet, but who do not require admission to the Friendly Home for 24-hour skilled nursing. Enhanced assisted living can also be a convenient and cost-effective alternative to staying at home and paying for extensive home healthcare services.
Our specially designed Memory Care neighborhood offers the ideal balance of personal comfort, independence and safety. Warm and compassionate care provided by our highly trained staff inspires greater fulfillment for residents, as well as for families. Glenmere is fully committed to person-centered care, which means that our approach to caring for each resident is based on his or her unique abilities, needs and wishes.