Walk-In Open House
No RSVP is Necessary! Drop in at your convenience!
For more information call 789-4604
Thursday, February 9, 1 – 3pm
Thursday, February 16, 1-3pm
Valentine’s Day Open House
Thursday, February 14, 2-4pm
Join us for a special Valentine’s Day Open House and see all there is to love about Cloverwood Senior Living! RSVP at 248-1135
The Natural Choice for Retirement Living
Cloverwood is an active, independent community that reflects the attitudes of people who want the very best out of life. Cloverwood’s exceptional offerings promote a passion for life, as well as personal growth and well being of the whole person—in mind, body and spirit.
You’ll love the privacy of your own patio home or apartment combined with the freedom that comes with a variety of personal services. And you’ll find companionship with people who share similar likes and interests. Knowing that your future is secure here provides the opportunity to fully embrace all that our active community has to offer. You can enjoy peace of mind that, should the need arise, you have preferred consideration for admission to on-campus assisted living and memory care at Glenmere, and short-term rehabilitative or long-term skilled nursing care at the Friendly Home, one of Rochester’s most respected providers.
Take a Closer Look in and Around Cloverwood
At Cloverwood, you can live the active and engaging lifestyle you imagine.
Our list of perks is as long as our walking trails. Experience it all or just what appeals to you, and leave your former responsibilities of homeownership to us.
- 41 acres of meadows and woodlands
- Multiple dining options
- Private dining room
- Café and coffee shop
- Indoor swimming/lap pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Computer resource center
- Creative arts studio
- The Shoppe at Cloverwood
- Billiards and game room
- Club room/cocktail lounge
- Gathering rooms
- Hair salon/barber shop
- Business center
- Woodworking shop
- Woodland nature trails
- Delicious, chef-prepared meals
- Recreational, social, cultural and educational programs
- Reception/concierge services
- Groundskeeping, snow removal and interior/exterior maintenance
- Annual heavy cleaning and twice-monthly housekeeping
- 24-hour personal emergency response system and security services
- All property taxes paid (town/county and school)
- Wellness education/health promotion programs
- Heat, air conditioning, electric and water for apartment homes; water and sewer services for patio homes
- Preferred consideration for admission to Glenmere Assisted Living and the Friendly Home
- Scheduled courtesy transportation