Lovejoy Transitional Care Center is affiliated with each of these organizations:
LeadingAge is an association of 5,600 not-for-profit organizations dedicated to making America a better place to grow old. It advances policies, promotes practices and conducts research that supports, enables and empowers people to live fully as they age. Their promise: Inspire. Serve. Advocate.
The New York State affiliate of LeadingAge.
GRAPE connects elder care professionals through networking and educational programs, and provides comprehensive information about senior services to better serve older adults and caregivers.
Industrial Management Council
Pandion convenes members to share best practices and insights for healthcare education and advocacy. We have forged influential political connections at the state/ national levels to inform policy on behalf of members.
A philosophy of quality and a framework designed to help organizations like ours continue to achieve excellence and earn public trust. Quality First is an initiative led by LeadingAge in collaboration with other
The Friendly Home is a not-for-profit nursing care and rehabilitation facility governed by a voluntary Board of Directors. It is licensed by the New York State Department of Health and is approved for both Medicaid and Medicare. The Friendly Home does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, disability, marital status, sponsorship or sexual preference.
- 2008 Long-Term Living Magazine OPTIMA Award Runner-up: Friendly Home Angel Care Program
- 2007 RBJ Health Care Achievement Award, Volunteer Category Honoree: Adelaide Spencer
- 2007 NYAHSA Long Term Care Employee of Distinction Recipient: CNA Maribeth Mance
- 2006/2007 RBJ/Excellus BlueCross BlueShield Wealth of Health Award Winner: The Friendly Home
- 2006 NYAHSA Professional of the Year Award Recipient: Clinical Nutrition Manager Mary Shalhoub
- 2004 NYAHSA Trustee of the Year Award Recipient: Crofts K. Gorsline
- 2002 NYAHSA Lawrence E. Larson Award Recipient (NYAHSA’s highest honor): President/CEO James E. Dewhirst
- 1999 NYAHSA Thomas Clarke Young Administrator of the Year Memorial Award Recipient: President/CEO James E. Dewhirst