Friendly Senior Living is Rochester’s natural choice for retirement living. The excellent reputations of all Friendly Senior Living communities are based upon the dedication of our employees, who take great pride in providing top-quality care and services and unparalleled attention to our residents. Our friendly family atmosphere extends to our employees.
The health and well-being of our residents and staff is always our top priority. For the benefit of everyone who lives and works in the Friendly Senior Living communities, the COVID-19 vaccination plus the vaccine booster are a condition of employment. We are happy to provide the vaccine free of charge to any of our employees, including new hires.
Friendly Home Offers Paid Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training Program
We are proud to offer a paid training program for individuals interested in obtaining a NYS Certified Nursing Assistant certification.
- After successful completion of the course, Friendly Senior Living pays the exam fee for program participants.
- Must be able to commit to one year of full-time employment with the Friendly Home as a CNA!
- Clinical hours will be 7am to 3pm. Classroom hours are TBD.
- To qualify for the program, you must be at least 18 years old with a High School Diploma or GED.
For more details and information, please contact Human Resources at (585) 789-3205.
7 Fantastic Reasons to Work at Friendly Senior Living!
- Annual scrubs voucher
- Success coach
- On-Site employee cafeteria/food options
- Discounts to attractions, car washes and more!
- Supportive, values-driven culture
- Tuition assistance program
- Cell phone discounts for a variety of carriers
Registered Nurse, Friendly Home
“I love the geriatric population and there is no better place to be than being a part of the Friendly Home family.”
Why Choose a Career in Senior Living?
- Develop meaningful relationships with Residents/Members and their families.
- Your services are greatly appreciated, even the small ones!
- Gain a new perspective on aging.
- You’ll be part of a team that cares.
- A sense of pride and satisfaction.
We offer an outstanding team-oriented environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Health and dental insurance with optional Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid time off for vacation and personal time
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Variety of voluntary supplemental insurances
- Employee assistance program
To find out more, click here
Friendly Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer and performs criminal background checks and physicals on employees.
Friendly Senior Living offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting the Human Resources Department at (585) 789-3205.