Health conscious. Educated. Foodies. Independent. High expectations. Technologically savvy. Accustomed to options and variety. Socially minded.
These are just some of the characteristics describing today’s Baby Boomers. In seeking a retirement community, they’re looking for more than just a place to live. Freedom from routine home ownership tasks, a vibrant and engaging lifestyle, choices and control are top priorities. These individuals desire exceptional amenities, first class service, contemporary spaces, gourmet dining, and an environment which fosters wellness, creativity and lifelong learning.
Between 2020 and 2030, senior households in Monroe County are projected to increase by 30%. Research has shown that older adults living in an environment which offers maintenance-free living, social engagement opportunities, comprehensive nutrition, increased safety and security and access to wellness programming live 7 healthy years longer than those who do not!
So what options do retirees have? There are several:
- Do nothing. React to whatever happens with no plan in place.
- Move in with family members.
- Move to a condo or apartment.
- Hire home health care, if needed.
- Plan for the future with an enriching, secure, independent lifestyle in a community designed to meet your needs and expectations.
As providers of senior living housing, our mission is to build a community in which this next generation will thrive. We’re doing just that with the introduction of the Terraces at Cloverwood, an exciting new neighborhood on the Cloverwood campus in Pittsford. What makes the Terraces so special and the best and right choice for Rochester seniors?
- The largest independent living apartments in our area.
- Open living floor plans with plentiful choices for custom finishes.
- Covered patio or balcony for each apartment.
- A demonstration and teaching kitchen and contemporary dining venues.
- Amenities galore! Rooftop terrace with outdoor fireplace, underground parking, cutting edge technology, state-of-the-art movie theater, wooded walking trails, modern fitness areas, indoor swimming pool, on-site gift shop, library and hair salon, unparalleled wellness and cultural arts offerings – the list goes on and on!
- Services include housekeeping, transportation, interior and exterior maintenance, 24-hour security, with property and school taxes included.
Would you like to learn more about the next generation of retirement living as brought to you by the Terraces? Please visit our website at www.terracesatcloverwood.org, where you can sign up for one of our fall informational sessions, or call us (585) 318-2678. We’d love to tell you more!
Back to Blog Posts